The journey of life is filled with ups and downs. We give up at times and don’t feel like continuing ..it is most challenging to still tread on the path, you struggle but you keep moving ahead. anything that is worth achieving will not come easy!
What do you do when you feel everything is working against you? you have the will but don’t have the courage to go out and face all obstacles. what must you do then?
Keep moving, keep doing efforts for what you seek is worth every bit of your time and emotions. Self is the most complex of all beings to fully understand. why I say so because we often take ourself discovery for granted and that’s one of the reasons you hear about many late bloomers who only understand what they want later in life. So, many celebrities, public figures go through self-discovery much later in life and haven’t you and me been in awe of their achievements. Once you understand yourself fully, Sky is the limit for your reach.
Intrapersonal skills are not rare, but are rarely used by most to the optimal level. when you know about your own strengths you can channelize your skills in the right direction and make utmost use of your precious gift. Gift of knowledge about ones innermost unique abilities is exceptional and only you yourself can pass this on to ‘you’.
Are you ready for that, then consider reading success mantra 101:
- Spend one hour daily with only yourself, this could be excercise, meditation, listening to calming music anything you do for yourself.
- jot down what you think you can do, and what you think you can’t do in terms of skills set, activities etc.
- Challenge yourself to try out the ones you think you can never do.
- Pamper yourself in some way daily.
- Learn a new skill you always wanted.
- Reason out failure.
- Maintain a journal about yourself.
- Sing for yourself.
- Explore your repressed feelings.
- Draw your self and have a good look at how you see yourself vs others!
photo credit: free pik.com
Do comment and follow my blog, lets discuss further on this and other topics!!